SERGIO MOLINA FERNÁNDEZ
Founding partner of the law firm M & S Molina Abogados. He began his professional career at Telefónica de España SA in Madrid, in the legal department, working as Legal Advisor until May 2007, at which point he began a new professional career as Director-Lawyer of the Department of Claims and Customer Service Of the Insurance Group Generali Spain until December 2010. In January 2011 he founded his own law office M & S Molina Abogados in Torre del Mar, Málaga.
Sergio Molina has broad professional experience in all areas of Labor, Civil, Commercial, Corporate, Real Estate and Foreign Law. He has been a practicing lawyer at the Madrid Bar Association since 2002.
- Law Degree at Universidad Complutense de Madrid
- Master in Law, Specialization in Private Law at Universidad San Pablo CEU in Madrid.
- Real Estate Law Course, Escuela de Práctica Jurídica de la Universidad Complutense de Madrid
- Labour Law Course, Escuela de Práctica Jurídica de la Universidad Complutense de Madrid
- Labor Relations Course, Fundación Sagardoy.
- Insurance Law Course, Centro de Estudios Financieros (CEF)
- Civil Liability.Course, ICEA
Areas of expertise
- Civil Law
- Labor Law
- Commercial and Corporate Law
- Real Estate Law
- Immigration Law
- Spanish, English,Turkish
Sergio Molina Fernández
(+34) 659 45 12 63
(+34) 952 547 194